Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Amazing Amsterdam

I had an awesome Sunday! I finally got to visit a church. It was a bit different, as I expected, but a very sweet Spirit there. Good music and incredibly kind people. The pastor of the church was out of town, so maybe I will get to visit once more before I leave and hear him speak, but it was a cool experience to worship in a really unique setting with many cultures present. The service was in Dutch with English translation. The cool part was that I knew several of the worship songs in English although some were being sung in Dutch. I loved the experience of it all!


Sunday afternoon, I took the train to Amsterdam for an amazing evening. My friend, Peter, and I went to Hillsong Amsterdam! It was so great to get to go to one of the Hillsong churches, finally. After years of listening to and singing Hillsong worship songs, this was a really great experience. The service was in English, so that was nice too. :)



Afterwards, we took a walk around Amsterdam and then a night cruise through the canals. It was an absolutely gorgeous evening and I had an amazing time! 

Amsterdam Central Station

















We can go anywhere...As long as we have Google Maps! ;) 

Hey Amanda Allman...!!! Continuing our worldwide Tiffany's photo collection! :)

Oooooo la la!! He should not have brought me down this street!!

Beautiful boat ride at night through Amsterdam!

















Such a great city & awesome evening thanks to my favorite tour guide/photographer! :)

This weekend, I am off to Paris!! Stay tuned....!


2 comments:

  1. Amsterdam looks beautiful! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samara I miss you!! & I love that you actually comment ON my blog!! :)

      Delete